Join the future of food!
At our company we strive for continuous improvement, not only in our processes, but in our people. High quality employees allow us to remain on the leading edge of innovation. With you, we make things better!
Assist with all Human Resources functions to include employment, payroll, benefit administration, and employee relations.
- Accurately maintain personnel files - in accordance with company policies and government regulations - in an efficient and consistent manner.
- Review resumes, conduct interviews, manage documentation in the applicant tracking system, perform background checks to include personal and business references, and make recommendations for employment in accordance with company procedures, training, and government regulations.
- Effectively communicate verbal offer to applicant, schedule physical, and conduct new-hire orientation. Organize and arrange for staff member’s orientation materials, communicate to staff members new-hire orientation schedules along with any notes or circumstances staff members will need to perform an effective orientation.
- Accurately administer FMLA and LOA leaves for plant employees. Coordinate paperwork with Corporate Human Resources in a timely and efficient manner. Communicate benefit programs to newly eligible employees. Assist employees with the completion of their forms and applications. Audit documents for accuracy and ensure timely processing.
- Audit payroll, including secondary jobs. Collect, enter, and audit all overtime, time off, and absences into payroll system.
- Effectively administer the plant hourly progression increases and maintain timeliness of management and management support performance reviews.
- In a timely and efficient manner, record attendance and conduct infractions on employee’s attendance record. Input and maintain hours worked for each employee.
- Maintain supply of issued equipment. Complete, distribute, track, and audit paperwork for accuracy.
- Accurately perform detail oriented clerical duties, which include but are not limited to, auditing reports, data entry, filing, scanning, and answering phones.
- May maintain or assist with the job bidding process. Assist employees with HR related topics, including employee self service programs, time-off requests, address changes, etc.
- Ability to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
Skills and Abilities
- Basic computer knowledge and proficiency.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Strong mathematical skills and the ability to remain organized in a fast paced, ever changing work environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of employees.
- Bilingual is preferred.
- Ability to maintain confidential information with professionalism and discretion.
- Must have regular and punctual attendance.
Experience: PreviousHuman Resources experience is preferred, would consider payroll or similar office experience in lieu.
Education: HighSchool diploma, an equivalent, or verifiable ability to perform essential job functions. Minimum of 2 years of college is preferred.
Department: Human Resources
Reports to (if applicable):
Our company is known for its competitive pay, benefits, and opportunities to advance. Depending on position benefits may include: Health/Dental/Vision, Disability, Life, Flex Medical and Dependent Care, Matching 401(k), Profit Sharing, Paid Vacation and Holidays.
Our company is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, religion, national origin or sex in violation of Title VII. The company prohibits discrimination against employees, applicants for employment and students on the basis of age, color, disability, marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or veteran’s status.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Vet/Disabled
Post offer physical and substance testing required.