Join the future of food!
At our company we strive for continuous improvement, not only in our processes, but in our people. High quality employees allow us to remain on the leading edge of innovation. With you, we make things better!
The Manufacturing Process Engineer specializes in design, implementation and optimization of industrial processes, methods and systems for small and large scale industrial projects. Position will implement and develop process strategies, manage process resources, optimize current processes and maintain process documentation with the goal of improving sustainability, development of best practices. Success in the role requires the ability to effectively and consistently educate and influence the organization through broad communication, education and a high level of support and sponsorship of continuous improvement and change.
- Analyze current and future production operations to determine and present best options that will drive improvement in manufacturing efficiencies. Will require position to perform startup and support of new processes and projects on various shifts including weekend hours.
- Responsible for prioritizing and leading plant improvement projects with support and engagement of plant leadership and senior leadership teams.
- Apply problem solving methodologies throughout the plant complex and plant processes, develop effective problem solving teams that together achieve effective outcomes.
- Develop and lead multi-year project strategies and capital plans. Activities will include ability to identify and implement new technologies, determine specifications of requirements and effective planning and implementation of project or plan.
- Drive standardization and sustainability of plant processes. Implement benchmarks and best practices. Will work with other departments such as Quality Assurance to deliver effective end-to-end processes.
- Plan and execute detailed project plans which include but not limited to front-line start-up execution and integration into the workplace.
- Develop and execute assessments, audits and improvement tasks to solve sustainability needs.
- Develop and document effective training plans and train employees on new processes and practices.
- Develop and maintain consistent and all inclusive support and troubleshooting documentation which includes but not limited to documentation of standards in support of long term sustainability requirements.
- Provide ongoing effective technical support and guidance for all assigned projects.
- Must be willing and able to travel and/or relocate.
- Ability to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
- Team player, patient, diplomatic, personal, respectful and flexible. Must be a critical thinker with effective conflict resolution skills and be able to move things forward in a fact paced, constantly changing environment. Must have leadership and strategic planning skills. Must be self-driven and results oriented with the ability to execute independently when required. Ability to adapt to conflicting deadlines and priorities. Is assertive and has the ability to collaborate and coordinate with all appropriate resources effectively. Organized and able to manage project schedules.
- General computer knowledge and proficiency. Must have a working knowledge of Microsoft Office Word, Excel, Outlook
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of people in both written and verbal form. Must have experience to effectively present data and information to a variety of people.
- Relevant internship or co-op experience with the company preferred. Evidence of the leadership skills required to drive business results.
- Bachelor’s degree in relative field preferred. Well rounded, practical experience may be substituted in lieu of education.
- Must have regular and punctual attendance.
Our company is known for its competitive pay, benefits, and opportunities to advance. Depending on position benefits may include: Health/Dental/Vision, Disability, Life, Flex Medical and Dependent Care, Matching 401(k), Profit Sharing, Paid Vacation and Holidays.
Our company is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, religion, national origin or sex in violation of Title VII. The company prohibits discrimination against employees, applicants for employment and students on the basis of age, color, disability, marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or veteran’s status.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Vet/Disabled
Post offer physical and substance testing required.